This last week Danielle came over and took pictures of our family. I am so impressed with how they turned out. She is so talented. I also love her background story of becoming a photographer. I highly recommend her to anyone! Here's a link to her recent work. Thank you so much Danielle!
11 comments:
Gorgeous!
Love the family pictures! So fun!
So cute Cami! What a handsome kid! I can't believe he is three months old already. Did it go by as fast for you as it did for me?
He is so cute!
Great pictures!! Your baby is adorable!!
very cute! I love the first picture, with the shadows on his face he looks like one of the wooden puppets with the moving chin:)
I love his eyes. I also love pictures with drool. I get one in every shoot.
oh my, so cute! You all are so photogenic.
so so so cute! Danielle did a great job. I can see a nice combo of both you and Jason in him.
Fabulous job as always, Danielle. And Cami, Calder is getting SO SO cute!!! He is getting so big.
Your picture look beautiful!! YOur little boy is just too adorable!
Post a Comment