I downloaded a program called Gimp a while ago and tried to figure it out but got frustrated and gave up. I recently revisited it and found it is much easier than it used to be. Gimp is basically a free graphics editor similar to Photoshop.
I imagine most of you read our blog through an RSS feed and therefore don't see the actual blog. I have totally revamped it using Gimp and had a lot of fun. Because I had so much fun and want to get better at it, I would love to create headers for anyone looking for a fresh look. Obviously I don't have much experience, but I'm willing to try! Let me know if you're interested. Oh, and if I make a header for you and you decide not to use it I won't be offended at all.
3 comments:
I would love for you to create one for me! My blog needs major help! I have no clue how to even begin to do something like that.
Cute! I love Gimp and used to use it all the time before we got an Adobe one. You can't beat it for free!
ok, if you created this fabulously cute page using this gimp thingymabopper, then please make me a cute one, too. love the picture on your header, btw.
Post a Comment