Today has been a day of Christmas prep. We got the decoration box out of our storage unit and started putting things up. We have our Christmas swag out, (instead of a tree, we have a swag) fluffed and hung and we have out stockings hung. I haven't finished Deebo's stocking yet so as you'll see in the picture the small stocking holder is empty. I'll get it done on time though. Since it is Deebo's first Christmas with us we are going a bit slower with hanging ornaments on the swag. We want to make sure he doesn't pull it down while we're gone. I'm sure it's fine but it's better to not throw too many temptations at him at one time.
We also took our annual family picture. It was a lot of fun since we just got a new camera. It makes a lot of beeps before it takes the pictures which made it easier for Deebo to know where to look. I love the holiday season and am so excited to spend time with family and friends.
4 comments:
Hi Cami!
Love your blog, and I want to order some of those shoes!! I saw your link to Danette, We were in her and her hubby's parents ward, and I am good friends with her mom, tell her hi for me! Such a small world..
love,
Inger
Hi Cami!
Love your blog! It's great to see what you're up to. My parents have always done the scandinavian furniture too, they are way into it. Anyway, I love your etsy stuff, I want some of those booties for gifts! I also saw your link to Danette. I was in the same ward as her and her hubby's parents, I am good friends with her mom! Tell her hi!
love,
Inger
Love the picture for your christmas cards! Too bad you couldn't get one in the snow.
I am glad to have found your blog! It sounds like you guys are doing great. You have a great family photo.
I am glad you liked my hat - I bought it in Jackson Hole (I think) probably 3 years ago.
love,Kim
Post a Comment