Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Katie's Visit

Calder has been doing much better this last week. Thank goodness! Thanks for all your concerns and well wishes. He's never been throw-up sick and I had a hard time with it. I felt like I couldn't really do anything to help him. Thankfully he made it through.

We've been going pretty much non-stop since my sister got here last week. Calder has been such a good sport. Thankfully we found a broken sprinkler by the Washington Monument for Calder to cool off in, since it has been quite hot.


Calder wore his Abe Lincoln shirt in honor of his visit to Abe Lincoln. He kept saying he went to Abe Lincoln's house. It was really cute. He loves to ride the train and is amazingly patient at museums. I'm so lucky!

2 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Happy to hear he is feeling better! What fun having Katie visit!! Looks like you guys had a blast and saw a lot!!

Spencer and Anna said...

Those are great pictures of Calder. :) I'm glad Calder is feeling better.