Hold tight while I catch up on the last few months. I promise I'll eventually tell you what we're doing these days.
We spent a few days with Jason's dad in White Salmon, Washington. We had a lot of fun and as always I didn't take enough pictures. We went to Mt. Hood, where people were still skiing in the middle of June. We also went to this awesome seafood buffet at Skamania lodge. Calder ate just about as much as the rest of us. Sushi was by far his favorite and he has asked for it many times since.
We spent a few days with Jason's dad in White Salmon, Washington. We had a lot of fun and as always I didn't take enough pictures. We went to Mt. Hood, where people were still skiing in the middle of June. We also went to this awesome seafood buffet at Skamania lodge. Calder ate just about as much as the rest of us. Sushi was by far his favorite and he has asked for it many times since.
These are all pictures I took from John's deck. He has a marvelous view of the Columbia River gorge and Mt. Hood. 


3 comments:
Gorgeous pictures. I love the Pacific NW in summer. Can't wait to hear how the rest of your summer is going!
These look like postcards. Beautiful!
I cannot get over what the view is from his backyard - amazing!!
Post a Comment