Sunday, July 18, 2010

DC At Last

We've been here for two weeks and we have been busy. I haven't spent a day at home since we moved in because we've been having so much fun. I'm trying to get as much in as possible because I'm not sure whether we'll be here a year or longer. Calder has been an awesome sight seeing buddy. He loves riding the Metro and even has fun at the museums. It's going to be a great year!

At the Portrait Gallery.



Jason's mom drove with Jason from Oregon to DC. I am so thankful. She stayed for a week and a half, helped us move in and saw some sights. It was great!

5 comments:

Simpson Home said...

Yes! The adventure continues. Loved your Oregon posts too. I love the photo you have in your header. Calders mittens make me smile.

Casey and Karen said...

How fun! You inspire me to explore Chicago more (once I'm feeling better that is)! Can't wait to read about all of your new adventures :)

Katie Busken said...

I'm glad you made it and you're having fun.

Spencer and Anna said...

Good to hear that things are going well! We sure miss you here in Columbus.

The Nielsens said...

Great to hear about your new adventures in D.C. We miss you tons and hope all is well.