Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GPS?

Hi Friends,

I am going to be getting Jason a GPS for his birthday next week and was wondering if any of you had recommendations. (Jason doesn't read the blog, I don't think). If you have a GPS and love it, tell me. If you hate it, tell me that too. Or if you've been drooling over one and have done all the research, tell me that too!

Thanks,

5 comments:

Madelyn said...

we have the cheapest garmin nuvi 200, I think. We got it about a year and a half ago and CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! Seriously we love it and it's been great! I don't have any experience with other kinds so i don't know how it compares but we are happy with ours.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Cami, We bought Stuart a TomTom, and just love it! He uses it for work and it is the best!! We use it all the time!! Good luck with the hunt!! Happy New Year!

katie said...

Hey Cami, All of my friends who have the Garmin nuvi love them!! although they say its worth it to pay a little more and get the better version. Mike and megan just got one. Cody has one as well. They both have the Garmin Nuvi. One of my friends had a magelin the cheapest one and she said it was horrible. Happy Birthday Jason!

Kate said...

We have the Garmin Nuvi and we love it! love that it reads out the street and it has tons of other great options, like list restaurants in your area so you don't have to drive around to see whats there. Best gift we ever received!

acandiedapple said...

Thank you all so much! I just bought the Garmin Nuvi 255W. I can't wait to use it. I mean, give it to Jason. :)