As you can see, Calder enjoys tummy time. He is incredibly strong and can lift his head quite well and look from one side to the other. I love the last picture. He gets pretty tuckered out during tummy time.
I don't think I've said Congratulations yet - so Congratulations! Yay! He is such a cute little thing - and I can't believe he likes tummy time - my kids hated it. I love the name Calder too - but what happened to Sven? I hope you are doing well - miss you!
4 comments:
Oh, he is just adorable, so cute!!
He is so strong. How fun, I love the little babies.
Calder is so cute. I still instinctively think his name is Sven, though. LOL...I love all the pictures!
Wow...strong kid. I think that is the most spectacular pacifier I have ever seen!
I don't think I've said Congratulations yet - so Congratulations! Yay! He is such a cute little thing - and I can't believe he likes tummy time - my kids hated it. I love the name Calder too - but what happened to Sven? I hope you are doing well - miss you!
Post a Comment