Here's what Sven's room looks like. I absolutely love it. We found the dresser on craigslist for a steal of a deal. The owl decal was handmade by Elephannie. The fabric bins are from Target and I made the little tags for them. I also made the cork board on the left wall. The other half of his room is waiting for his crib to be moved from our room. Right now it is where his laundry basket, my nursing cover, nursing pillow and his blankets are stored. I am so ready! I can't wait to meet our little guy.
7 comments:
Looks like you are ready! Good luck with your labor.The bad news is that it hurts really bad, but the good news is that you are willing to do it again because it is so worth it!
Very cute!! You are so creative. I hope everything is going well and you are feeling good!
Looks good!
Ummmm...can you make me a corkboard?? It looks great!
I especially love the orange 'poof' hanging from the ceiling :) It is the cutest closet I have ever seen!
Super cute! I love the lime green and orange. Good luck with everything! :)
uhhh, have you ever thought about painting an orange stripe around the closet?? :)
Post a Comment