
My all time favorite fabric store is ReproDepot.com. It is simply incredible. They have so many fabrics that I 'need'. This is a new one called Echino Scooters. It is so cute. I think Baby Sven would very much like a blanket out of it. And heck, while I'm at it, maybe I'll throw together a little onesie and pant set to match.
At some point kids request you stop making their clothes. I am hoping to be able to make a lot of clothes and accessories for him before he reaches that point.
4 comments:
Cami,
I was just checking out your blog and you are so darn crafty! I can't wait to check out all of your crafts at the reunion!
See ya soon :O)
Cami,
You make such beatiful things. I can't wait to check it all out at the reunion!
See ya soon!
Sorry for the two redundant messages! I thought the first one didn't go through. I didn't realize that you have to approve them first :O)
You are one talented girl! How is the pregnancy going??
Post a Comment