Friday, June 6, 2008

#2


Okay, just for fun I thought I would post my second favorite option. It is a close second because I love the wall art. I think that would be perfect for our baby boy! I'm sure I could replicate that. These last two posts show that I am really just an idea thief.

I got both of these nursery ideas from Baby Super Mall. It is so great because they show you where to buy everything used in that room AND outfits you can buy to coordinate your kid with his room. It may seem tacky, but that really appeals to me.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I saw this room decor when I was browsing through stuff and loved it!! You could totally replicate it.

Heather said...

I love it - and you could totally make something even cuter than that! I like stealing ideas from other people, then improving on them. I am so excited for you and your little boy. They are so sweet. I feel bad that I didn't realize that your last Sunday was a couple weeks ago. I will miss you!

Erin said...

I think you have really great taste, Cami. I hope that everything goes well for you over the summer and I wanted to thank you for being such a great nursery leader for Nate. I didn't realize how quickly you were gone and I just wanted to express my appreciation to you. He picked up on "Oh, gosh!" from you and I love it. It's the cutest thing I've ever heard.

Lauren said...

I know you were dying to hear my opinion, but I like this one. In fact, I love it. I think it screams, "put me in a closet!" As a side note, Baby Super Mall also has FABULOUS customer service. I bought some things from there that were cheaper elsewhere because of it. Good luck!

Amy Gelwix said...

I like them both, so I am not much help. If you are looking for ideas, littokids.com has stuff along these lines (not sure about prices, never looked that close). Also, there is a blog tangledantrue.com that I think you might like browsing if you haven't already.

OK, hope you're having a good time!

emilymhjohnson said...

Yay Cami! I like number 2. But you could always incorporate aspects of #1 if you wanted to combine. Can't wait to meet your little guy!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

i really like this one!! hope everything is going well!