Here are a few of my favorite wedding pictures. It's hard to believe it's been about three and a half years! It's been fantastic. Jason is truely the greatest guy!
I am so glad you posted these pictures - I think I gave you guys all the negatives and now I don't have anything to reference on what worked well. Now I'm taking some pictures for Brett & Tammy and feel so nervous - again! This time I don't have Kurt as my backup photographer.
One of my favorites was when you two were lighting the candle and the flame was the focus of the picture. T
1 comment:
I am so glad you posted these pictures - I think I gave you guys all the negatives and now I don't have anything to reference on what worked well. Now I'm taking some pictures for Brett & Tammy and feel so nervous - again! This time I don't have Kurt as my backup photographer.
One of my favorites was when you two were lighting the candle and the flame was the focus of the picture. T
Post a Comment