Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Am I Allergic To Nursery?

Heh, I'm just kidding. I have felt awful for the last two days. I have a very sore throat and my lungs feel like they are going to rip out of my chest. It feels like when I had bronchitis. UGH! I didn't go to work either day. I think I've had one sick day in the last three years.

Deebo thought he was in heaven. Yesterday he woke me up a few times just to pet him. He's so funny. Today he left me alone. I think tomorrow may be a bit of a surprise. He was quite liking that I was home to do whatever he needs / wants. Well, I'm feeling better this evening so I think I'll drag myself to work tomorrow. I still can't talk normally, but we'll see how it goes. I can't retire just yet.

No comments: