What sweet little dresses you have on her! I bet you are just loving that. I'm so glad everything went smoothly. I know I still need to respond to your email... it's coming, I promise!
You look so good with a baby, Camilla! I miss having you and Calder over for VT :)
So, so cute!! Enjoy the newborn snuggles.
she is just too sweet and adorable!! I love it!! I hope things are going well!!
I LOVE the yawning picture - adorable. Congrats again!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What sweet little dresses you have on her! I bet you are just loving that. I'm so glad everything went smoothly. I know I still need to respond to your email... it's coming, I promise!
You look so good with a baby, Camilla! I miss having you and Calder over for VT :)
So, so cute!! Enjoy the newborn snuggles.
she is just too sweet and adorable!! I love it!! I hope things are going well!!
I LOVE the yawning picture - adorable. Congrats again!
Post a Comment