Thursday, February 23, 2012

Picture dump #2

 I just found some more pictures, so I'll pass them along. This hat was Jason's when he was a kid. Calder loves it and pretends to be goofy pretty regularly. His Oregon shirt used to be one of my shirts that I sized down for him. He loves it.
 Jason taught Calder how to shave. He loves it. We just take the blade off of my razor and he uses the handle. I love the way he smells really good all day when he shaves with Jason in the morning.

 Calder went to the dentist last month. He did so well! He watched me get my teeth cleaned and then sat there perfectly to get his. Neither of us had x-rays (they wait until age 4) and neither of us had any obvious cavities.
Calder work makeup one day last week. We didn't have much planned so I let him wear it all day. He was so proud.
 Calder wrote his name on the newspaper one day and then came to show me. I am so proud of his writing abilities. He has really taken an interest in writing lately.
This was the last day of ice skating lessons two weeks ago. Calder got to put money in the Zamboni to take it for a ride. He was pretty thrilled.

2 comments:

Andrew and Ariel said...

What fun adventures! We miss you guys!

LuAnn said...

Very impressed by his writing! Jack recently did this as well...a couple weeks after Simon got it down. :)