A few weeks ago Calder and I went to Ikea for lunch. We didn't know it before we got there, but it was Kid's Day. They had free lunch for the kids as well as a bunch of craft projects and face painting. Calder decorated an apron and couldn't wait to get his face painted.
He told the face painter that he wanted a garbage truck. She couldn't do that and suggested he ask for something else. So, he asked for a giraffe (his favorite animal). She said she couldn't do that either. We went through just about every farm animal after that and she turned each of those down too. She tried to talk us in to Batman but since Calder doesn't know who that is I didn't really want that. Finally we agreed on a tiger. She I have to hand it to her, she can do a great tiger.
Calder was perfect while she painted. He didn't move and he closed his eyes when she asked him to.



1 comment:
This is absolutely the best tiger face painting I have EVER seen. The model is the cutest too. LOVE IT
Post a Comment