Sunday, January 23, 2011

National Zoo

 We went to the zoo last Wednesday. It was in the 40s and I thought it would be a great, if not fast activity. We went in the afternoon and didn't get to see as much as we would have liked, but next time we have warmish weather we'll go back. Calder loves the zoo. If you look very closely in the above picture you can see an elephant in the background.
 The red pandas were so cute. Calder and I got to feed them some bamboo. I wish I had pictures of Calder feeding them but I had to hold him over the railing. They reach up and grab it from you. It was adorable. There weren't very many people there (as I'm sure you can imagine, it wasn't that warm) so Calder enjoyed running all over.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

He looks so grown up!! And he is still adorable. We need to skype soon.