Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ellicott City

On Wednesday afternoon we had the wonderful opportunity to meet my aunt and my cousin's wife at Ellicott City, MD.  It is about 45 minutes north east of our house. The city was founded in 1772 and is home to the B&O Railroad museum. It also has a great Main Street with numerous antique stores and boutiques.
 My favorite store was called Vintage Girl. It had so many cute things! I bought a pair of vintage fake pearls for $8.00 and an adorable hat. I could have bought so much more! My Aunt Arlee was so great with all the kids. I love her. She is so patient, loving and fun. I'm glad her kids live nearby so I get to see her (and them) more frequently.

 Calder loved playing with Anniva and Tove. I'm so glad Arn and Leisha live so close! It is quite a blessing.
 If you have the chance to get to Ellicott City for an afternoon of shopping I highly recommend it.

No comments: