I'm looking for your opinion over on
Candied Apples, the craft blog I keep. I made this jacket you see and I'm a bit unsure. Please help me out.

If you ask Calder to show you his Happy Face this is what you get.

I loved catching Jason and Calder playing the other day. It's so sweet to see them interact.

Calder loves to wear Jason's boots. He can't actually walk in them but he could stand there for a really long time just enjoying them. He also likes to store his treasures in the boots. I think Jason's favorite item found inside was a wet washcloth. Nice.
2 comments:
Cheerios in your boots aren't fun, either! Kins insists on picking every person's shoes up and telling me whose they are all day. If she finds Casey's, then watch out--Dada? Dada? DAAA? Anything that reminds her of him being gone results in mass hysteria :( Enjoy the good work schedule this year!
Love the pic of Calder in the boots - the two front teeth make me laugh!
Post a Comment