Monday, October 19, 2009

Oregon

Calder and I had a marvelous time in Oregon. This post is going to be picture heavy and word light. Lets just say there was a lot of playing, present opening and bathing. There was NOT a lot of napping but we all survived.

The flights went well. (Thanks for all your advice) Calder refused to sleep on the planes on the way there. We didn't get there until 1:00 AM our time and he was happy the whole time. Thank goodness. He did actually sleep for about 45 minutes in his stroller during our layover in Denver. Thankfully I took the stroller. He we slept on both flights back which was AWESOME!

Calder and I with Jason's mom and Grandma Joyce
Calder and I with Jason's dad
Opening presents

My mom made this awesome Mader from Cars look alike cake for Calder. Unfortunately he was a little sick and I wouldn't let him eat it.

Bath time with cousin Anessa.
Playing with fridge magnets (Calder's favorite Oregon activity) with Paxton.
And some more magnet play with Anessa. She is wearing Calder's hat and I love how it completes her outfit.

Anessa with my friend Arlee's little girls RaeLynn and Ainzlee.

No comments: