


Now that Calder is mobile I'm having a harder time containing him! Our apartment is laid out in such a way that if I'm in the kitchen I can't see the living room or bedroom so it is hard to just let him roam. (We're waiting to baby proof until we move) I've become rather creative in my containment methods. The laundry basket is awesome! I love that when Calder gets tired of the kitchen tool I've given him I can just give him another one.
Calder does have a Johnny Jump Up in the doorway and an exersaucer that I haven't packet yet but there's only so long he's willing to stay in one place.
Calder does have a Johnny Jump Up in the doorway and an exersaucer that I haven't packet yet but there's only so long he's willing to stay in one place.
6 comments:
I love that stage. The one where the kid is easily entertained and contained. So nice!
That is smart. I'm going to start putting Jack in the toy box! He climbed in the other day and seemed quite happy there. I would never have thought to actually put him in there though.
Hi Cami! You have a beautiful family! Thanks for commenting!
I can't believe his eyes--so beautiful. Good luck with all the packing.
Kinsley loves playing with garbage (clean stuff like paper and wrappers), but I like the kitchen gadget idea, too! I put her in the laundry basket today and she hated it :( And I agree, Calder has gorgeous eyes!
I like your laundry basket! I wish I had something that contained Owen now, but he's just too mobile!! He'll climb out of anything. I think Owen's age now has been the hardest so far. Lots of mobility + very very little nap time = me not being able to do very much!
Post a Comment