Monday, April 13, 2009

Six Months

Calder's Easter outfit. Yep, I made those pants and I love them!
Calder,

You are growing up so fast I feel like I can't keep up. I can't belief you've been a part of our family for six months. You bring so much joy to our lives. I love how you have started saying Dada and you use your voice to get our attention. I love how good you are at rolling over both ways and scooting yourself in a circle. I wish I could help you crawl because it is obviously very annoying to you that you can't. You sure try hard and you've started doing little pushups. Maybe by next month you'll have it down. We'll see.

You are so social. Whenever we go to the store you try to get people to look at you so you can smile at them. That's why I was so surprised when you didn't do so well when Daddy and I tried to go to a banquet for school. You cried and cried. I guess that's what happens when you're my little sidekick and you go everywhere with me.

It is so fun to feed you new foods. Your facial expressions are perfect. Right now bananas seem to be your favorite. Although avacado is a close second.

It is so fun to see you discover new things. You are so curious and outgoing. I'm so lucky to have such an easy and care free baby. I love you so much.

Mommy

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

He's so adorable. And I LOVE the pants, super talented lady!!

Unknown said...

oh my. Caulder is so adorable. I can't believe he is six months already!

Unknown said...

Oh, and the bread looks delicious. I can't imagine myself ever grinding my own flour, though..lol