
Calder,
I am so amazed I've been your mother for five wonderful months! You are the most beautiful, happy and sweet boy. I feel so blessed that you have been such an easy baby. You love to smile and laugh, even when you're sad or tired. Sometimes I have a hard time knowing whether you are tired because your eyes are so big and you're always so happy.
This month you have done some marvelous things.
- You love Deebo and giggle when you see him.
- You can push yourself up on your arms and are trying so hard to crawl. It is obviously very frustrating for you.
- You can walk when I hold your hands and love to jump around the house.
- You've become a very social baby and feeding you with people around is very challenging because you want to see what's going on around you.
- You can sit up for a long time by yourself, but you still fall over sometimes, so I have to pay very close attention.
- You love being outside. You literally laugh when we leave the apartment. Walking in the stroller has to be one of your favorite activities. You often nap while we go on long walks in the sunshine.
- You LOVE to wear hats and sunglasses. It is so cute.
- We've successfully stopped swaddling. Like a lot of things you just decided you would prefer to have your arms out and that is that. It wasn't a challenge, you didn't change your sleep habits, you just decided you were ready.
- You really want to eat solid food. Every time I eat in front of you it is hard to keep it out of your hands. After I drink a glass of water I give you the last dribble and you are so happy about it. I think we will all be thrilled to start solid food.
I love you so much. There are so many things I want to teach you and help you with. I want to be the best Mommy I can be. That's my plan.
Love,
Mommy
3 comments:
What beautiful big blue eyes he has! I like how you write his developments in a letter format. He will appreciate that someday!
What a cutie! Is time flying or what?
That was a sweet post. You're a great mom.
Post a Comment