Okay, I'm going to cut my hair. I am not someone who is emotionally attached to their hair and my hair grows fast so I don't feel like I've spent a lot of time growing it out just to cut it. I've had long and short hair over the years and have liked it both ways.
I am tired of wearing my hair in a ponytail every day because that's all I have time for. That being said, I want to know which one you guys like. Please vote on the side for the one you think would be the best.
#1

#2

#3

#4
7 comments:
I wish I could be like you and just go for it! I've been growing mine out from my pixie cut (which I love, but is pricey to maintain and sometimes makes me feel less feminine) but I just wind up putting it in a pony tail too. I might as well just cut it!
I think all of them would look great on you, but I vote for #2 since it seems like the easiest to manage. Have fun!
I really like 2 and 3 but I voted for 3. I think it will give you a few more options when it comes to how to style it. Pull it back, wear it down, wear a headband, you can do it all. (This is Melissa though, not Zach)
i like 4 its super cute and would look good on you!!! love ya erin
Fun, I always love a new hairstyle, it just makes me feel like a whole new women! I really like 3 and 4 but whatever you do you will look HOT!! Good luck!
I like #2 but I'm biased because that's the cut I have right now. I also think that #2 could easily become #3 with more product and a different direction of blow-dry. But I do like #4 too and think that would look great on you especially. Post pictures when you do it and if you really are looking for a specific cut, Amy may not be your best bet since she'll put her own personal spin on it :)...
2 or 3 would be the hotness. then again, my super cute barista has numero 3 so i may be biased.
I know number 3 had the most votes. BUT I had this haircut a few months ago, and it was so choppy and I missed my long hair! You have beautiful hair...don't mess with the layers too much. I really think number 2 would be flattering. But, you are more trendy and cute, so you could get away with number 3.
Post a Comment