Sunday, September 7, 2008

34 Weeks

I'm officially 34 weeks today. Yay! I'm still enjoying being pregnant. We had our hospital tour of St. Joseph Hospital yesterday and it went very well. We both feel very comfortable and excited to have a baby there. The nurses were all very nice and they shared a lot of the same views that we have regarding childbirth. So, here's the latest belly pictures. Oh and I got a haircut on Friday. It's not drastic but it is different, so the hair picture is for you Mom!



11 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Cami, love your new hair cut! You look so cute, I can't believe you only have about 6 weeks left!! That is so awesome! You are going to have so much fun!! love ya!

Unknown said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!

Kim Davis said...

Cami, you look absolutely stunning.

Melanie said...

you are looking so great!!

Joy said...

you look so cute! I love it. Congrats on almost being done!

Gina said...

Congrats! I can't believe you are almost due. Anyway, I love your hair! Where did you get it cut? I chopped mine, and I am so sad. I want long hair again!

Celeste Christensen said...

Hi Cami! I thought of you when I was getting the onsies you made for Rachael out for her little sister to wear! Thanks for them. They are really stinking cute! You look great!

Lorraine said...

Oooww! Oowww! Looking so cute Cami. I am so excited for you.

acandiedapple said...

Thanks for all the compliments! You're all so sweet. Gina - I got my haircut by Amy at Hair Design International on 57th St. I have been going to her for years and really like her. She does her best work if you take her a picture. If you need the phone number just let me know.

Nekell said...

You are so cute. I think gorgeous is probably more appropriate but I can't help but also say cute. You are on the home stretch now girl! I love the name Sven. I also love the belly pics. Congrats to Jason.

Nicole + Brock said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!